Adriatic Explorer Dubrovnik-opatija (vip Upper/main Deck Cabin Deluxe Superior)
Explore Croatia’s stunning landscapes, traditional culture and laid-back lifestyle with SITA! Discover Korcula, an island best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo before moving on to the last remaining wetland deltas in Europe. Continue to Split, Croatia’s second largest city and the capital of Dalmatia Region. From the historic heritage town of Zadar to gourmet wines and the famous Opatija Riviera, this 8-day cruise has everything to make it an experience of a lifetime!
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik harbor and departure transfer from Opatija port to Opatija hotel – Only on the day of arrival and day of departure.
- 7 night cruise in deluxe superior air-conditioned cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 9 meals – 3 course lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary
- A drink with lunch
- Unlimited water from water dispenser
- Captain’s dinner with live entertainment in Metkovic
- Farewell dinner with live entertainment in Opatija
- Barge excursion & visit of museum Narona in Metkovic
- Wine tasting & light tapas lunch in Bibich winery
- Rab cake tasting in Rab
- Abundant fresh fruit
- Coffee and tea all day
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Professional Tour manager
- Krka National Park entrance fee
- Guided walking tours of towns: Korcula, Split, Zadar, Rab & Opatija
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel experience - during the booking process, while in the destination and upon your return. We guarantee the most competitive pricing and are committed to providing the very best in value.
SITA is an Active Member of the United States Tour Operator's Association (USTOA) which includes a $1 million Travelers Assistance Program. We uphold the travel industry's highest standards with unparalleled quality service.