Croatia By Land And Sea (lower Deck Cabin Premium Superior)
Your relaxing journey starts in Croatia’s capital, Zagreb and then on to the lakes and waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park. You will board your ship in Split, a monumental city under UNESCO protection featuring an abundance of Roman architecture. Cruise the Dalmatian coast with stops along the way to Dubrovnik, the highlight of your cruise. Enjoy the amazing sights of nature as you cruise from one island to another.
- 2 nights in Zagreb in a 4* hotel (Hotel Dubrovnik, Hotel Palace or similar)
- 1 night in Split in a 4* hotel (Hotel President, Art, Radisson or similar)
- 1 half board and 2 bed and breakfast services at the hotels
- Visitor’s taxes during the land portion
- 7-night cruise with half board service (breakfast & lunch) on board of our A+ category ships (M/S Eos, M/S Azimut, M/S Vapor or similar) with Captain’s dinner included
- All transfers as per the itinerary
- Guided tours of Zagreb, Plitvice, Split, Dubrovnik, Korcula and Hvar
- Accommodation in air-conditioned Twin or Double cabins on or under deck with daily cabin service
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel experience - during the booking process, while in the destination and upon your return. We guarantee the most competitive pricing and are committed to providing the very best in value.
SITA is an Active Member of the United States Tour Operator's Association (USTOA) which includes a $1 million Travelers Assistance Program. We uphold the travel industry's highest standards with unparalleled quality service.