One Way Wonders (lower Deck Cabin Deluxe Superior)
This 7 night cruise starts in Split, a UNESCO World Heritage town with an abundance of Roman architecture. Stops will be made at Brac with the most famous beach in Dalmatia; Hvar, the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic; Korcula, one of the best preserved medieval cities in the Mediterranean and the birthplace of Marco Polo and ending in the walled city of Dubrovnik.
- Arrival and departure transfers from Split airport and to Dubrovnik airport (on the day of arrival and day of departure)
- 7 night cruise in deluxe or deluxe superior cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 9 meals – 3 course lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary
- A drink with lunch and unlimited water from water dispenser
- Coffee & tea all day
- Captain’s dinner with live entertainment
- Additional dinner on Mljet
- Spectacular cruise along the old town city walls of Dubrovnik
- Croatian wine tasting
- Half day excursion of Ston with Oyster farm visit and tasting (Including entrance to the Ston walls and Ston saltworks)
- Abundant fresh fruit
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Professional Tour manager
- Guided walking tours of towns: Split, Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Dubrovnik cable car fee
- Mljet National Park entrance fee
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Complimentary wi-fi onboard
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel experience - during the booking process, while in the destination and upon your return. We guarantee the most competitive pricing and are committed to providing the very best in value.
SITA is an Active Member of the United States Tour Operator's Association (USTOA) which includes a $1 million Travelers Assistance Program. We uphold the travel industry's highest standards with unparalleled quality service.