Madrid, Portugal, Andalusia & Morocco (first Class)
Explore Madrid, the cultural capital of Europe. Enjoy a taste of the famous Port Wine in Porto. Visit Fatima and its Basilica dedicated to the Virgin Mary. Then travel south to Andalusia, the mountainous region known for its impressive architecture, small towns, and Moorish influences. Take a ferry across the Strait of Gibraltar to visit the Imperial cities of Morocco: Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat and Fez.
- Guided visits in Madrid, Porto (including Douro River Cruise and Port wine tasting), Lisbon, Cordoba (Mosque entrance included), Seville (Cathedral entrance included), Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Fez, Granada (Alhambra entrance included) & Toledo
- English speaking Tour Director throughout the journey
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome Tapas Experience dinner
- 4 Hotel dinners in Morocco
- Flamenco experience with dinner
- Fado show and dinner in Lisbon
- Farewell Market Experience dinner
- Olive Oil Tasting at Local Almazara
- Transportation by luxury coach
- Accommodation at selected class
- Private transfers to/from airport as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel experience - during the booking process, while in the destination and upon your return. We guarantee the most competitive pricing and are committed to providing the very best in value.
SITA is an Active Member of the United States Tour Operator's Association (USTOA) which includes a $1 million Travelers Assistance Program. We uphold the travel industry's highest standards with unparalleled quality service.
|3||Madrid - Salamanca - Porto|
|5||Porto - Coimbra - Fatima|
|6||Fatima - Batalha - Nazare - Alcobaça - Lisbon|
|8||Lisbon - Caceres - Cordoba|
|9||Cordoba - Seville|
|11||Seville - Ronda - Costa Del Sol|
|12||Costa Del Sol|
|13||Costa Del Sol - Tarifa - Casablanca|
|14||Casablanca - Marrakech|
|15||Marrakech - Rabat - Meknes - Fez|
|17||Fez - Tangier - Tarifa - Costa Del Sol|
|18||Costa Del Sol|
|19||Costa Del Sol - Granada|
|20||Granada - Toledo - Madrid|